#11 Breakfast

 

Today I'm going to talk about the breakfast I often eat these days. How to make it is as follows. Cream cheese and sliced ​​cheese onto bread, and toast. Then sprinkle a lot of honey and black pepper. Finish. Easy.

There are two points. First, tear off the cheese and put it on top. If you don't tear the cheese, the honey will drip out when you eat it. By tearing the cheese, the honey flows between the cheese and soaks into the bread, so it doesn't drip. Your hands, mouth, and dishes won't get dirty, and honey won't be wasted.

Second, eat it by folding it in half. By folding it in half and eating it, the cheese is on the inside, so you can enjoy the melty, warm cheese until the end. You'll get burned🔥🤕, so tear it up and eat it.

Enjoy with milk or coffee👍

Comments

  1. Hi, I am Kaho. The toast is look so delisious. I want to make it someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. I like a cheese and a honey so I want to eat it! It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts