Nice to meet you

 


Hi, my name is Natsuki Inukai. I'm from nagano. Do you want to know about Inukai? Let's leran about Inukai and become master of Inukai!!!!😡

First, you need to know about Inukai's hobby. I have two hobbies, Bicycle🚲 and Frisbee🥏. I have some lovery bicycles, but only one in niigata. It is green mountain bike. I ride it every day to commute to university. If you have pretty bike or interested in bicycles, let's talk about bicycle. There's not much to say about Frisbee. I like playing it. Let's play Frisbee at the Terayama park.

I painted e-bike.


Now, you probably want to know how Inukai was raised, so let's talk about that. I lived in Nagano City before coming to Niigata. By the way, do you know Zenkoji Temple? It's very famous temple located in nagano. I lived near the Zenkoji. I thought many times about becoming a monk(お坊さん) there. Nagano city has a lot of big park, art museum, nature, and good feeling places. So I love Nagano city.

Zenkoji Temple


Lastly, I would like to write about what I learned at university journey thus far. I lerned about many things. Fore example, how to make ppt slide, international economy, and how to write report. But most important thing is to consult for your professor if you are in trouble. They'll probably help you.

Did you understand about me? You are Inukai master from now!!!!😊

Yuki. Hi is so reticence dog.


Comments

  1. Hi, I'm Miyu. I'm happy to be Inukai master! lol You've made me want to go to Nagano by reading your blog! And your dog, Yuki is so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kaho.I have seen your bicycle at the University. It is very cool. I think it is great that you are painting your bike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Riko. I love visiting Zenkoji Temple! I think I am getting closer to becoming a master of Inukai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Kaede. Yuki is cute!! I want to eat ObusenoMonburan in Nagano someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts