#2 Grip, Memories

One day this week, I changed the grip on my bike. The photo shows the new grip, the metal skewer and alcohol gel used to remove the old grip. I really like the new grips usability and looks.

And  really good thing happened this week. During summer vacation, all the data on my computer was lost. At that time, all my memories from high school were gone! ! However, a USB I used to transfer data to my PC for univercity came out of my bag. I had forgotten about the USB and thought I would never see them again. So I was very happy. 

Cherry blossom viewing in the schoolyard.

Yuki's yawn.

Class volleyball tournament.

Graduation.

Comments

  1. The pictures of your high school are very nice! Next time please tell me memories from your high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very lucky! Let tell us about your high school story too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts