#1 Fried chicken

 Hi. What were you doing this week? I cooked and ate fried chicken. That day, I wanted to eat fried chicken too from morning. Then, I worried whether to buy or make fried chicken. Making fried chiken is such a hassle because we should must be fried with oil. They are so splashes💦. Like a dolphin. But I wanted to eat delicious fried chicken, and I didn't have anything to do that afternoon, I decided to make it. 


Add powder...🌾

Complete!🤤

It was very delicious. I fried so much that I could eat it the next day. By the way, do you know five spice powder(五香粉)? I love the spice and I  recommend adding it to fried chicken. Let's make fried chicken and give it to me!!!!!
コミュニティ確認済みアイコン

Recipi.

Comments

  1. Hi I'm kaho.
    That fried chikin looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Riko. I want to eat the fried chikin! It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts